Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Yosuke Ninjamasamurawhatever

Chie wouldn't be impressed to see Yosuke adoring ninja stuffs, because Bruce Lee and Hattori Hanzo are rivals. Maybe that's why he ruined her Trial of The Dragon. XD

Apparently, I'm in the Persona 4 season. Funny that it takes months for me to draw a fanart.. nah not even a proper fanart. But seriously I love the game a lot. :D It has symbolic persona designs, comedic scenes which crack you up at times, fantastic retro graphics.... hey you guys should start buying a copy and get your PS2 moving!!

More to come fanarts!! I wish I could draw more guys hahhaa--!!

3 comments:

  1. Lol Jiraiya. Yesh, draw more guys~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OSSHUU!! PUMP MORE TESTORONE IN ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog and became a follower. Check out mine and if you like it become a follower.
    http://katinabradleylifemyway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete