Thursday, August 27, 2009

Meggreenpoid


I'm painting my own version of Megpoid to prove that my semi-realistic chibi painting ain't dead yet (anddd to poke fun at the original character portrait LOL) I'm so nice =w=

That explains the difference between good at design and good at drawing. XD No offense but really, though the artist has beautiful character design, the quality isn't up to par at all. *shots*

The background is inspired by Bobby Chiu's style of painting creatures. XD I love his skills :3

I might be happy if you guys want to see a series of Vocaloids like Megpoid one 8D What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. U always did have that artistic touch Macy.

    and dis picture is great, to me at least^^ im no professional critics or commentator.

    altho..i do...like it better if her hair did not radiates of greenish goodness, haha!

    kep up da gud work my friend~

    and oh, dun let life bite you.
    tcare owayzs, n remember, busy is good^^

    it keeps us sane.

    ReplyDelete