Thursday, August 27, 2009

EmptyEasel: Educating professional artists

After quitting the course, I'm looking for articles that can help me in freelancing other than spending time on portfolio building. First of all, I search for solutions to build a better one, and EmptyEasel is the one I adore the most among other websites.

Why is it different than any other art tutorial sites? Yea, I heard that.

It doesn't just offers tutorials for visual arts, you can enjoy reading articles about marketing in the art industry which are very educational. :D Oh please don't underestimate the power of business, you'll never know it can earn you big bucks unlike those starving artists out there! (ehem.. no offense)

Quite an amount of articles and guides caught my eyes, and I would like to share with you >w< WHOLE section! XD LOL

And its not the end of it my dear, there's another section for art research! Don't you think its cool? Everything is all in one site that is updating regularly. :) You want art movements? Famous painters in the past? Art websites? Its all here!

Now that's what I call a juicy read! I love you EmptyEasel! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment