Saturday, January 24, 2009

New design + another Sushi Hime portrait

Did you notice something different here?

If this is the first time you visit Sushi Hime, I don't have any reason to blame you! Hahah-!!

What I'm trying to say is, the blog has a brand new look!! Voila--!! Isn't it looking great? XD Instead of picking bright colours, I'll give soothing hues a try. Thus, here we have a brownish theme! Do you like it? ;D

I'm happy that I finished the web design in a day! To tell you the truth, I planned not to procrastinate too much. Its more like keeping a disease from an outbreak.

Besides, I submitted a full body portrait of Sushi Hime..!!


Probably of my "stress-free" artwork I drew this year. XD

From now on, I'm not going to add any pressure while drawing. It doesn't bring any benefits. After all, drawing should be an activity that makes me happy. I ENJOY drawing. I need that spirit back!

No, I'm not going to reveal what's wrong with me. I'm fine now. Really I'm very fine. ^w^

Oh, since Chinese New Year is around the corner.....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW(牛) YEAR!!! >W<

No comments:

Post a Comment