Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Soul Eater fanart

Oh I totally love this one!! I never thought that I could catch his expression. TTwTT

Soul Eater... Soruuu Itaa..!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e273/macyphoo/SE-blackstar.png">
Here you go: the no. 1 noisy brat in Shibusen: Black Star!

The funny thing is: I have inspiration on drawing him! XD *shot* No I'm not saying that I hate him that much, he's just noisy like Naruto LOL *shot shot forked forked*

The background is the easiest to make XD STARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTARSTAR!!

Ok, I stopped posting.. I ran out of "bullets", I'll start workin on Tsubaki-channn~!


2 comments:

  1. The next one will most likely be Kid, yesh? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OFU COURSU!! >8D And he's gonna "LIKE" IT! XD You why he'll like it soon..!

    ReplyDelete